Mindfulness-training

Mindfulness Training. Spiritual not religious books reviews, inspirations, meditations.
I have just finished the Inspiring Conscious Parenting Course by Nuit. This is the interview with the Author about Conscious Parenting and Kid's Happiness. If you are thinking about reading this book or doing the course, it is well worth checking this interesting interview. 'It is easy for parents to lose themselves in Parenting Responsibilities, in day to day tasks, in screams of demanding children, within the piles of shit of their babies, within Parenting Rules and Roles. It is easy for parents to lose the connection with Her Majesty Love.' Nuit, Conscious Parenting

Conscious Parenting and Kids Happiness

Reblogged from Nataša Pantović Nuit:
Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Interview with Nuit about Conscious Parenting

Author Nataša Pantović Nuit has told ShatteringtheMatrix that her latest book ‘Conscious Parenting’ is about the ways ‘consciousness' transforms into its golden possibilities’. Conscious Parenting is an Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Course published in 2015 by Artof4Elements.

Q. You say that the parenting is the most difficult job in the world. Why?

A. The art of parenting is extremely complicated

There are many variables that influence our kids growth and development and we as parents wish to understand them all. As any true and deep life experience, the parenting experience catches us unprepared.  No matter how many books we have read and how many baby-sitting nights we spent with our best friend's kids, the child still surprises us with all that happens within its growth. However, we have no time for too many mistakes and our little ones are too precious for costly experiments.

Q: Your book Conscious Parenting is full of exercises, questionnaires, tips. How did you decide to create such a wide mix of tools?

A: The idea was to create a practical and inspirational guide to mindful living, a type of the self-development course for parents that wish to improve their parenting skills. My experience as a Management Trainer helped in creating the Alchemy of love mindfulness training, and with my new parenting role, it was natural to turn towards: Conscious Parenting. The tools within this 12 modules course include a variety of self-development and spiritual tools: Soul's Diary, Spiritual Parenting Diary, Developing Parenting Virtues, Meditations, Rhythm, Day-to-day Routine, Happy Family Structure, Cultivating of Relationships, etc.

Q. Do parents have time for self-development?

It is a million dollars question: how do we still work on self-development increasing Love, Understanding, Wisdom even though the art of parenting is so complicated? How do we become more loving parents?

Q. What is the biggest problem of Parenting today?

A. It is easy for parents to lose themselves in Parenting Responsibilities, in day to day tasks, in screams of demanding children, within the piles of shit of their babies, within Parenting Rules and Roles. It is easy for parents to lose the connection with Her Majesty Love. A harsh or sceptical parent can easily subdue the life force of the child. An energy of a warm, gentle, loving parent will be absorbed unconsciously into the new forming mind that will so gain and maintain a deep devotion to Life.

Conscious Parenting by Nuit quote Kids Happiness

For further inspiration read the full article: http://shatteringthematrix.com/profiles/blogs/conscious-parenting-and-kids-happiness

Source: http://shatteringthematrix.com/profiles/blogs/conscious-parenting-and-kids-happiness